Sunday, April 6, 2014

IMPORTANT NEWS!

I have figured out a system in which I could put moderators onto this website, however, this requires your cooperation. First of all, if you know that I don't trust you, you probably have a low chance of being appointed into a mod. Below is a list of requirements in order to request moderator status.

Requirements Needed For Moderator Status:
1) You need to be a trustworthy person.
2) You have been banned no more than once in the chat box.
3) You need to know how to write up posts in the correct format(homeworks, reminders, daily events, etc.) as well as remember to copy all homework and reminders for the day.
4) You need to be good at following instructions.
5) You need to know when to kick/ban someone and how to properly control the chat box.
6) You need to remember to sign "~(insert your name), Moderator" after all daily events you posted. 
7) You must have a Google Account, or this won't work. 
8) You still have to follow the rules.
9) You cannot share moderator status with anyone other than yourself.
10) Remember that I still have the power to de-mod you as well as ban you on the chat box.


Yes, I realize that this is a lot of requirements, but they don't ask much of you. Remember that moderator status only allows you to write and edit your OWN posts. The only time I need to you write up a post is when it is after 5:00PM on a weekday and I have not posted the homework yet. Under those circumstances, you have my permission to post the homework and reminders as well as the daily event, if you know how the format for that specific event is like. If you fit all requirements(I will be checking), you may hand me a slip of paper with your name, email address(NOT YOUR PASSWORD!!), and why you should become a moderator(this, of course, is optional, however it may convince me if well written). This slip of paper will be given to me, in person, no later than April 25. However, the sooner you give it to me, the sooner you may become a moderator. 

Note: This whole notice will be posted on the sidebar as a reminder just in case you cannot find this post later on. Thank you for your cooperation.




~Bella Lin, Official Admin

No comments:

Post a Comment