Sunday, March 16, 2014

ATTENTION!

It has been brought to my attention that people are ignoring the rules and continuing to impersonate others. I am disappointed that some of you cannot handle such simple instructions. I cannot continue to be so kind as to only kick or ban for a couple of hours. The next person I catch impersonating will suffer a permanent ban. If this impersonation business continues, I will have no choice but to take down the chat box. I made this website and added a chat box because I thought you guys were mature enough to handle it. This website can and will become increasingly boring if you guys don't follow the rules. I won't spend time to manage this website and help you guys if all you are going to do is stir up more trouble and work for me. Yes, I am aware that it is not all of you, but I need this nonsense to stop. Contrary to popular belief, I am a busy person and I can't spend all my time trying to fix every little problem. I hope you all will remind each other of these simple rules that I have asked you to follow. Just remember, I can and will take down the chat box if it comes down to that. I am hoping for you guys to not make me resort to that option.




~Bella Lin, Official Admin

2 comments:

  1. Umm... you let us freaking chat, but not let us post comments normally. Bella logic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^
    Exactly :P
    No offense intended
    Also my comments are never put up. Why?

    ReplyDelete