Friday, March 7, 2014

Music Mania Friday

Okay so the first song is actually a really sad song, and it has a sad music video to go with it. However, I think it's brilliant.

Song: The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script

This next song was a suggestion, and I think that his voice is very unique. Check it out!

Song: Love Me Again by John Newman

This boy band was popular not too long ago, and still kind of is, but I like this song. I like their music, but not one of those crazy fans.

Song: All Over Again by Big Time Rush





~Bella Lin, Official Admin

4 comments:

  1. Do "Girls Chase Boys" By Ingrid Michaelson. The song is not at all bad, but the video is funny as heck.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GBT37_yyzY

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU BELLA FOR PUTTING THE SCRIPT ON HERE :D IF YOU WANT CAN YOU PUT MORE SONGS FROM THEM. I LOVE BREAKEVEN LIKE OMG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frozen's "Let it go".

    ReplyDelete